Loogga Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the terms and conditions before using this website. Every user of this site that agrees to make use of this site is subjected to these terms and conditions and other laws that are applicable. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Loogga is a trading name of Skyforte Pty Ltd, Australia (ABN 52136941029)
Terms of Service
At Loogga.com, we wish to build and maintain a community where diverse, intelligent and respectful general discussions and information sharing between members can thrive. The following Terms and Agreements outline both generally and specifically indicates what we feel are appropriate guidelines to preserve the highest quality online experience. We encourage you to read our Terms of Service before joining our site.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The access and use of this Web Site (at www.loogga.com or such other URL as Loogga may determine) and Services (defined below) contained therein by you is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices (collectively, “Terms of Service”) contained herein. Your use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms of Service for the time being as set out herein.
Loogga reserves the right to vary the Terms of Service from time to time at its absolute discretion either with or without notice to you. You are advised to check the Terms of Service regularly, which shall be effective from the date of posting on this Web Site. You warrant that you have the necessary authority and capacity to enter into this agreement.
2. PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
This Web Site is for your personal and commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Loogga currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources and information including the in-house forums, consumer reviews, members and listings, marketplace and articles (collectively, “Services”). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or enhances the current Services, including the release of new Loogga resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
We are not a “traditional” auctioneer and are not involved in the actual transaction between sellers and buyers. We are merely a passive conduit for the distribution and publication of information about items advertised for sale. As a result, we have no control over and, to the extent permitted by law, make no warranties in relation to, the suitability, quality, safety or legality of any items advertised for sale on the TP site, the accuracy or truth of any advertising listings on the TP site or the ability of sellers and buyers to actually enforce or complete a transaction.
4. MEMBER CONDUCT
As a condition of your use of this Web Site, you warrant and undertake to Loogga that you will not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this Web Site and its associated Services, you warrant and undertake that you will not:
- (a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- (b) Post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- (c) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Loogga official, forum moderator or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- (d) Post a link that contains software or other material (including without limitation, text, photographs and diagrams) protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- (e) Post a link, upload or distribute any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or degrade or otherwise prejudice the operation and performance of another’s computer.
- (f) Post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- (g) Post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements)
- (h) Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters and post/transmit any junk mail, spam or any unsolicited mass dissemination of email.
- (i) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- (j) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communities.
- (k) Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating “Crush” sites.(n) Collect or store personal data about other users.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or resources operated by parties other than Loogga. Such links are provided for your convenience only. As Loogga has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Loogga is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Loogga’s inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Loogga shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
6. TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
You agree that Loogga, in its sole discretion, may terminate or ban Loogga Membership, use of the Services, and remove and discard any content within the Services, for any reason including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Loogga believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service. Loogga may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services under any provision of this Terms of Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Loogga may immediately deactivate or delete your Loogga Membership and all related information and files in your Loogga Membership and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that Loogga shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Services Loogga reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site, the Services or any portion thereof without notice.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Loogga runs advertisements and promotions. By using Loogga, you agree that Loogga has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Loogga are subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Loogga shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
Loogga has obligation to monitor the Communities and Loogga reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Loogga’s sole discretion. Loogga does not control the content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Loogga does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community and, therefore, Loogga specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communities and any actions resulting from your participation in any Community. Forum moderators are not authorised Loogga spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Loogga.
You are solely responsible and liable for any and all access, use and/or misuse of this Web Site and Services made under your User ID and Password (whether or not authorised by you). You agree to indemnify and hold Loogga, the Web Site administrators, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your content, your access and use of the Services, your connection to the Services, this Web Site, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The information, software, products, and services included on this Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Loogga may make improvements and/or changes in this Web Site at any time.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Loogga reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web Site is offered.